A Good Day - An Amazing Day of Mystery Activities to Do Good!
How can you care more?
How can we all do more for the social issues we care about instead of waiting for the government and institutions to do them for us?
Now you can do so by supporting a diverse group of changemakers and participating in their innovative activities at A Good Day on 23 June 2018, a unique full-day event organised by A Good Space!
Here's what you can look forward to at A Good Day
1. Truly understand Singapore's most pressing social issues
More than 12 of our community partners have come together to design wonderfully immersive experiences, including:
- Exchange life wisdom and ideas with an 80 year-old senior
- Learn about migrant workers by creating beautiful art using PowerPoint
- Experience the daily lives of Singapore's poorest families through a simulation
- Discover what makes your heart sing in a book discussion cum clay making
- And much more!
Some of the social issues and communities represented include:
- Mental Wellness
- Climate Change
- Migrant Workers
- Persons with Disabilities
- And much more!
2. Connect with inspiring changemakers
You'll also get to meet the inspiring changemakers behind the activities and get a glimpse into what they are doing everyday to make Singapore a better place.
Discover new volunteer opportunities or collaborate with them to make a difference!
Connect with other leaders, entrepreneurs, movement builders and purpose-driven humans who want to create positive change.
Create incredible memories while finding comfort in a supportive circle of friends.
Donate to participate in A Good Day
A Good Day seeks to raise funds to continue the good work done by the National Volunteer and Philanthropy Centre (NVPC).
For every $39 donation, you will receive a ticket to attend A Good Day with full benefits and experience all mystery activities in 1 track!
Each ticket also includes:
- Ability to connect with fellow change-makers and friends passionate about a wide range of social issues
- Delicious Lunch and High Tea, filled with a selection of local delights (all meals are Halal)
- Transport from Starting Venue to Closing Activity
- Entrance to Closing Activity (trust us, you'll want to come for this!) in the evening
A Good Day is taking place across 4 beautiful locations, with unique activities per track!
In the spirit of serendipity, the activities will only be revealed to you on the day itself so you've gotta take a chance!
But... in case you just can't stand not knowing, here's a brief description of the activities in each track:
OK, I'm excited! How can I get involved?
To get started, click on the button and you'll be redirected to a form asking for your personal details.
Complete the form and proceed on to Giving.sg to make a donation. We will contact you once your donation is confirmed. If you have any questions, please contact Vincent at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Here's our plan for the day:
Date: Saturday, 23rd June 2018
Time: 9am to 6pm
Venue: Multiple Locations (see below)
0900 - 0930: Registration at Respective Venues (see above)
0930 - 1030: Orientation Games
1030 - 1200: Station #1
1200 - 1300: Lunch
1300 - 1430: Station #2
1430 - 1600: Station #3
1600 - 1700: Travel to NVPC for Closing Activity
1700 - 1800: Closing Activity
This event is supported by:
This event is organised by A Good Space - a community-curated movement that aims to transform ordinary spaces into places of purpose.
It brings together community catalysts to create innovative events and projects to expand perspectives across a wide range of social issues, including: experiential simulations, public lectures, facilitated conversation circles, film screenings and more.
In the event of unforeseen circumstances, activities and the program can be subject to change at the discretion of A Good Space
- The event description was updated. Diff#343598 2018-06-08 03:29:12
|Pause to Play
|Care to Connect
|Appreciate to Accept
|Explore to Experiment
- Venue Address
6 Eu Tong Sen Street, 04-88, Singapore
A Good Space